Pitch Deck Preparation
Pitch Deck Preparation
Pitch decks create an engaging visual representation of your business plan and financial forecasts. You only have one chance to make a good first impression – preparation and practice are essential. Pitch decks are typically useful when presenting to these groups: potential strategic partners, potential investors (family & friends, angel and venture capitalists), and pitch contests – with financial rewards.
There is no single perfect pitch deck – here are some key topics to include:
- Brief but clear presentations. No more than 10 slides
- Why are you doing what your are doing – a summary of your key points
- What is the problem you are solving – customer pain point and how your product is the solution
- Why are you and your team the best at solving this problem
- List market size and what your company will take from it
- How are going to beat the competition (there is always competition)
- Your team including co-founders and advisors – the team’s strengths and passion
- Timeline and financial projections
We offer a Pitch Deck Package which allows entrepreneurs to concentrate on their message and not the style and graphics of the presentation. The Pitch Decks are geared either towards Sales Presentations or Investor Presentations.
The package includes the creation of a dynamic presentation (10-12 slides) including some back and forth emails/short calls via Zoom or telephone.
Book your FREE 1/2 hour assessment today.
As a compliment to our Pitch Deck Package, we offer Presentation Skills Training to help entrepreneurs improve their presentation skills. The ability to present effectively is important whether you are giving a sales presentation, public speech or presenting to potential investors. Very few people are natural public speakers and most can be improved with practice.
The Presentation Skills Training Course is on a one-to-one basis via Zoom and individually customized. The training is also recorded for your use later. Please reach out to us for details.
Kevin was extremely helpful advising us on marketing and client development. He also coached us on how to pitch our business and with his help, we won 1st place in the Weill Cornell Business plan Challenge which provided us startup funding. He is the best mentor we worked with; he goes directly to the point and provide advice without any reservations. We will not hesitate to recommended his services.